Monday, June 29, 2009

33 weeks

So today I am 33 weeks pregnant. That discovery yesterday sent me into a tizzy of feeling like he's nearly here and nothing is done. I have made a 2 page list of stuff to do (which I feel like I add to every 10 minutes) and I'm starting to cross things off.

On a beautiful note, Wes decided that I should have a pool. It makes my body feel better and allows me to get some easy exercise. He't putting it up today, so I'll be swimming lots on my 4 day holiday weekend! YAY!

Gotta get to work. Only 28 workdays left before Emmitt should be arriving...if not less!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First of all congratulation for your pregnancy hun! I arrived on your blog randomly and I reallylike like it! I think Emmit is a cute name! But what about the middle name? If you still fancy searching http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ is a great place to search as you can look by origin and meaning! I just had my first baby, a little boy called Marlow. Love the blog - I really hope things go well for you hun and I'm looking forward to your birth story xxxx